Terms and Conditions - 50% Welcome Offer
- OTX Forex promotes a 50% Bonus offer, subject to the terms and Conditions contained in the present
- By opening a trading account during the term of this Offer, the Client acknowledges that he has read and
agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as by the OTX Forex Trading Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible for the 50% Bonus, the Client must make a minimum deposit of USD 300 or more into their
- The duration of Credit Bonus will be two months from the day Bonus is credited to the trading account.
Any Bonus amount not used within this duration will be automatically removed. If trading account
hasmultiple Credit Bonus, duration of each Bonus amount will be according to its Credit date.
- Internal transfers are not eligible for Bonus Offer such as; from another Client/IB account.
- The maximum Leverage available for accounts with Bonus Offer is 1:300. This Leverage can be removed or
reduced without giving prior notice solely on the discretion of OTX Forex.
- The Client must send a Bonus request email to [email protected] and state his/her full name and
Account number. After approval, the client will receive the Bonus.
- The client must request his Bonus within 5 business days of their deposit. If a client start trading
before his request for bonus is processed, the client will not be entitled to the Bonus
- The eligible client will be entitled to receive 50% Bonus on any deposits (see paragraph 3) up to a
maximum of USD 5000, where maximum amount limit applies on per Client basis.
- The Bonus offer is limited to one account per client, regardless of the number of accounts that the
Client holds with OTX Forex. The client’s trading account will not be credited with the Bonus if that
account is already subject to another promotion.
- The Bonus will be held solely for increasing trading potential with OTX Forex and cannot be traded or
withdrawn by the Client. The Bonus may be removed in full by OTX Forex from the Client’s trading account
at any time or following a Client’s withdrawal request after the Bonus has been credited and immediately
prior to the settlement of the withdrawal request.
- Example of withdrawal process: (a) Client’s initial Deposit is USD 1000 (b) Bonus: USD 500 (50% of
initial deposit) (c) Starting Equity: USD 1000 + USD 500 (Deposit + Bonus) = USD 1500 (d) Client made a
Profit of USD 500 (e) Total Balance: USD 2000 (f) Eligible Withdrawal Amount: USD 1500 (Total Balance –
- Internal fund transfers between trading accounts are considered as withdrawals, therefore bonus removal
will apply if the amount being transferred is from the account that was originally credited with the 50%
- The Bonus will be credited into the eligible Client’s account, as a notional sum, after all
requirements set out in these terms and conditions are met. The Bonus will not be recorded or construed as
a liability of OTX Forex towards the clients and may be unilaterally, retroactively and unconditionally be
withheld and subtracted from the client’s accounts at any time at the discretion of OTX Forex.
- OTX Forex is offering this Bonus to its clients on the condition that the client comply with the terms
and conditions at all times, acts in good faith to this offer, should not abuse this offer by establishing
a trading position or positions which have the sole purpose or effect of extracting the credit provided,
or the profits generated by the Bonus. The client hedging his positions including, without limitations,
holding open position or positions on one side direction at given periods internally (using other trading
accounts with OTX Forex) or externally (trading accounts held with other brokers).
- If OTX Forex suspects or has reason to believe that a client (whether individually or as a part of a
group) has failed to comply with the terms and conditions of this Bonus offer, OTX Forex is entitled at
its sole discretion to (i) deny, withhold or withdraw from the client the bonus (ii) to block the Client’s
account (iii) to terminate the Client’s access to OTX Forex services (iv) to terminate the contract
between OTX Forex and the Client’s account (v) to cancel any profits generated by abusing the terms and
- OTXForex has the right to unilaterally modify, change or terminate this offer or any of the terms and
conditions of this offer, or any policies it applies in the exercise of its discretion under this offer at
any time, without the client’s consent.
The Client acknowledges that Forex and Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products
that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your
advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all
your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Please ensure you fully
understand the risks involved, seeking independent advice if necessary prior to entering into such